We all love downloading videos online. As we are more worried about the network consumption, it makes perfect sense to download Facebook videos and watch them at the later stage. However, the big question is to which tools can help you to view and download videos like never before?
# 1 – KeepVid
- KeepVid Online downloader tool is one of the most popular tools available online from search engine perspective.
- You can visit the site and browse it to understand how the download process works. It is considered as the ultimate video downloader on the desktop. You can easily download the videos from 10,000+ sites. If you want to record videos from online sites, then you can do the same also. If you want to convert videos to any popular audio/video formats, KeepVid is the best tool.
- You just need to enter the download link and click on the Download option. More than 25 sites are supported by this site including YouTube also.
- You can also try the PRO version and also try it for free. You can easily download the entire playlist also in one click. There are many key features available online with the option to download videos/music from 28 sites. There are other options including downloading channels and playlists in batch. You can merge the audio and video files also if you want to use it for your dance program.
- Subtitle download option is also available and you can easily transfer media data among iOS, Android, iTunes, and other sources also. You can try it for free also. More than 100,000,000 users have used the option to download the videos.
- If this is not enough, you can also use the Keepvid Helper tool and Bookmarklet tool also. Both are browser extensions that can save your time to download Facebook or Instagram videos It works perfectly fine with all browsers including Mozilla also.
# 2 – Clip Converter
- This online tool helps to download videos in few clicks only. All, you have to do is to upload a video URL and convert the file in MP3, M4A, and AAC format. It is a free online tool that really does the job of downloading videos anytime from your laptop.
- You can record, convert, and download any audio or video URL of any sort easily. You can download FULL HD and 4K videos also. You can watch YouTube Videos and press continue. You just need to select the format and the options for the conversion.
- It also has a browser add-on and you can also manage your account easily.
# 3 – Get Social Vids
- This online tool helps you to download Facebook or Instagram videos You must go to the Facebook video page and then right-click to view the source and copy the entire HTML code from it.
- You can paste it to download the Facebook and Instagram videos without any issues. The site is capable of handling copyright violations also so you can download videos also.
- You can use the tool on the mobile devices also.
# 4 – Free Make
- Free Make is a powerful downloader that can help you to download the videos, playlists, channels, and other files in HD, MP4, MP3, AVI, 3GP, FLV format.
- It was rated as one of the most visited tools to download videos. Already, over 83 million users have subscribed to the free download option from this tool site.
- You can download the videos in any format and also save the YouTube Links to VI, MKV, WMV, iPhone, PSP, Android, phones, etc. It is also easy to download the streaming videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, LiveLeak, Flickr, Veoh, local and adult sites also which is a plus.
- It helps you capture and store any video clips, music videos, old TV shows, cartoons, and literally all kind of videos from the Internet easily. You can save up to 500 videos in advance and convert the file to MP3 format also.
- You can limit the download speed and enjoy some cool options like using a proxy to download the videos to protect your identity.
- It is very easy to upload the videos to Dropbox and Google Drive also. It is very easy to transfer the videos back to the Cloud. It is as easy as pie and very instant. The user experience is very smooth and makes it easy to download videos.
- Due to copyright issues, it is better to stick to the top downloader that has evolved in the long run.
- You can try both pay and free software versions of the above tools and need not use the network bandwidth in watching your favorite videos again and again.
Lisa Parker, a techy geek having a keen interest in all flashing trends & technologies in the market whether it’s related to gadgets, health, money making or anything. I have written articles on Intex Mobile Phones, Android and on different topics. I like to showcase my skill sets through my writing. Writing is my voice to share my thoughts and views about everything.